top of page


  • Foreigner ID (N.I.E.) Applications

Foreigners who are related to Spain due to economic, professional or social interests shall be given a sequential, unique and exclusive personal number for the purposes of identification.


  • Residence Applications

Citizens of a Member State of the European Union or of a State party to the European Economic Area Agreement and family members who are not nationals of one of these States, who have legally resided in Spain for a continued period of five years are entitled to permanent residence.


  • Exchange of Driving Licenses

Driving licenses issued in any Member State of the European Union or in a State party to the European Economic Area Agreement in accordance with community regulations, shall maintain their validity in Spain, under the same conditions with which they were issued in the country of origin, with the exception that the minimum driving age will correspond to that required to obtain the equivalent Spanish driving license.

  • Registration of foreign vehicles

New or used vehicles must be registered in Spain when they are intended to be used on Spanish territory by individuals or entities which are resident in Spain or are the owners of establishments located in Spain.

  • Non-Resident Declarations

A Gestor Administrativo will be able to advise you if you are obliged to present the declaration models for non-resident individuals or entities operating in Spain without permanent residence.

  • Wills

There is no international regulation on wills made abroad, but most of the countries in the European Union have entered into an agreement (Hague Convention, 1961) which admits wills made in accordance with the Law in the country of residence or in which the assets included in the will are located, whereby, generally speaking, European citizens do not have any problems in making a will in Spain.


bottom of page